The bicycle trailer is attached to the bicycle when you receive the bicycle from us. If it is necessary to disconnect and reconnect it, we will show you whether this is done safely.
Maximum speed: 12 to 15 km per hour!
What to think about:
– Make sure that the safety cover is attached (photo 4).
– Do you have to have the bicycle trailer loose? Then you can follow point 4, 3, 2, 1.
Securing the bicycle trailer step by step:
1. The ’tow bar’ is attached to the bicycle.
2. Secures the ball of the bicycle trailer in the ’towbar’
3. Insert the safety pin (with the cap) through the hole to lock the ball.
4. Make sure that the cap is tight in front of the opening and is secured around the safety pin (bottom).