All our rental bikes are equipped with a quick release under the saddle. This way you can easily adjust the saddle to your own height.
What to think about:
- Do not apply too much force to tighten the clamp. As you get it, there is usually enough power to hold your saddle properly.
- There are stripes all around a few centimeters from the bottom of the seat post, this is the maximum.
How to adjust the saddle step by step:
1. the seat post is fixed as standard
2. unscrew the pin (do not twist)
3. adjust the saddle to the correct height
4. close the seat post (with little force)